Day one of my new goal to live a healthier life. This is how I look today. I'm 5'2" and 160lbs. Waist 36 1/2", Hips 41 1/2", Thigh 24". My goal is to get my weight down to a healthy 120 lbs. I'm going to be smart and do this naturally and healthily. It might take a while but I don't want to do anything that is unhealthy. So I'm willing to put in the work and wait to see the results happen even if it happens slowly.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Starting my transformation!
Day one of my new goal to live a healthier life. This is how I look today. I'm 5'2" and 160lbs. Waist 36 1/2", Hips 41 1/2", Thigh 24". My goal is to get my weight down to a healthy 120 lbs. I'm going to be smart and do this naturally and healthily. It might take a while but I don't want to do anything that is unhealthy. So I'm willing to put in the work and wait to see the results happen even if it happens slowly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment